Energy

Energy
LA CASA DEL LOUNGE

WELCOME BLOG SAM & FRIENDS

lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

Snatam Kaur - Grace (2004)




With deeply-moving music composed jointly by Snatam Kaur and Thomas Barquee, Snatam's flawless voice dances over gentle flute, Indian violin, nylon string guitar and sublte keyboards.. Filled with songs of prayer... ~ spiritvoyage.com

"Day by day I began to realize that there is an energy in these sacred words. It was coming to me, passing to others through my voice, and would continue flowing after my physical body passes on, as it always has and as it will for eternity. This timeless, sacred energy comes to us by Grace. It is not about you or me, it is about Grace. And so, with this album called Grace, I honor and give thanks to my Guru, the Divine Sound Current that resonates within. By Thy Grace, with Love, for Peace, unto Thee, "
- Snatam Kaur Khalsa -




Song List:

01. Ong Namo
02. Ray Man Shabad
03. Hari Har
04. Ra Ma Da Sa
05. By Thy Grace
06. Long Time Sun


Year: 2004
Label: Spirit Voyage Music
Genre: New Age / Meditative
MP3 224 Kbps
MP3 - 137 Mb
My (original) CD

1 comentario: